Just by the monument on the last article are some steps to visit the government offices in Tel Aviv.
Look closely through the glass doors
Didn’t get a clear shot of this, but these government offices have the opening credits to Star Wars : A New hope on the steps scrolling up as the escalator takes people down. Very neat, who says that council offices have to be boring?
The awesome ‘Death Star PR’ blog has some better pics of above building here http://deathstarpr.com/2011/12/stair-wars-the-escalator-strikes-back
1. Jaffa/Tel Aviv – coastal city of oranges
2. Jaffa/Tel Aviv – Graffiti and wall art
3. Jaffa/Tel Aviv – Whales and hovering trees
4. Jaffa/Tel Aviv – Independence day and a concrete stable
6. Jaffa/Tel Aviv – Odd ball shops