Liechtenstein is the next small country I am going.
I don’t know much about this little country yet.
- Its not part of the EU, its between Switzerland and Austria.
- Its really hard to spell.
- It has a prince that runs it with his own castle and winery.
- Its biggest industry is making false teeth.
- Its double landlocked.
- The capital is Vaduz
- It uses the Swiss Franc as money, almost the same as a US Dollar, as 1 CHF = $0.99 as of February 2019.
- Cars have stickers/plates marked (FL) which is Federation of Liechtenstein, and web sites and email addresses instead of .li
- Its flipping expensive like Switzerland.
- There is only one Youth Hostel and its shut in the winter, so I will have to stay 15 kms away in a town in Switzerland.
I bought two one one tickets, one into Germany and one out of Switzerland. I have friends in Munich in Germany who is originally from my home town of Portsmouth UK, and another friend from Basel Switzerland who is going to rendezvous with me in Zurich before I fly home.
Plus I thought it would be fun to get all the non-EU countries done before the media tells me the world ends (29/3/2019 = Brexit) haha.